From Cygnus Alpha
- VW T4 LWB Syncro 2.5 TDi (Red i)
- megastretch carpet and 10 cans of high temp spray glue from Megavanmats:
- The lights are a forum favourite, 2 sets of Ikea Dioder lights at £20 a set. These are wired using the guide here: http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=172159
- It's rustbuster, fantastic stuff but pricey as you say.
- I've just bought 5 litres of Jotun Jotamastic 80 for the just about the same price as a litre of rustbuster.
- Then two sections of 9mm ply were glued down and joined with MS polymer rhino seal from Indasa (as sticky as tigerseal or sikaflex but doesn't go off once opened.
- I've coated half of them with epoxy mastic as a primer coat Read more: http://retrorides.proboards.com/thread/123800?page=4#ixzz2gPvcIVyz
- Read more: http://retrorides.proboards.com/thread/123800?page=3#ixzz2gPucnz00